- Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise
- Skip the line Eiffel Tower ticket
- Tour of Paris, Eiffel Tower and boat ride
- Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, boat trip on the Seine and Moulin Rouge
- Night tour, cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Other magnificent excursions in Paris with guide in Spanish and free cancellation
4. If you are fairly fit, go up the stairs
An elevator is always a strong temptation for those who are not very fond of physical exercise. However, I am going to give you two good reasons for this time to make an exception and opt for the stairs of the Eiffel Tower: queues to take the elevators are usually larger than those on the stairs; and you can enjoy the views, as you ascend, at your own pace.
Also, if you decide to take the stairs and halfway through you realize that it was not a good idea, you can always get on the elevator on the first floor.
There are about 670 steps from below to the second floor. From this, it is mandatory to take the elevator to continue climbing to the summit.
Eiffel Tower (Pixabay)